Yes, yes, I know, I gained some weight, not some, a lot of weight. Almost 10 kilograms, but trust me I will get rid of it soon:) So don't mind the chubby face and my round shape:)):)) This look is from September too, as the last one. I'm wearing a gray dress with a female portrait from the victorian era.
The cardigan is a gift from my brother and his girlfriend, they bought it on their trip to London. The shoes I reedemed from a chic swap at Chictopia .
The photos are not that great, I was in a hurry and didn't had time for a photoshoot.
Shoes- Nine West
Cat brooch- from a fair
Ring- Dulapul Bunicii
On another note: the beautiful Angie from Papillon Chouette tagged me for " The Versatile Blogger" Award, so I have to tell 7 things about me. I have no idea what to write. I will just begin writing and see what comes up:D
1. I just finished college this year, Public Relations and Communication, and I want to start a master.
2. I'm 27 years old and still not sure what I want to do in life:P, I hope I will find out until I will be 30:)
3. I love fashion, but I don't follow trends and don't watch the collections that appear every season and don't know much about designers either.
4. I love handmade things, I have more accesories than clothes. Most of them I didn't had the chance to wear them yet, but I still buy more.
5. If I will ever have enough money I will open many animal shelters, I definitely love animals more than I love humans.
6. I'm in a relationship for 7 years, in fact on 13th February next year is our 7 years anniversary.
7. I don't believe in marriage and I don't want to get married. I'm not a big fan of kids either.
I understand that now I have to tag 5 bloggers too. Love to know about: